So I've been wanting to start my own blog for a while now but I just couldn't picture myself having one, I never really knew what I would write about but then again what do I really lose if I just try? After hesitating whether to make one or not my friend Naireen finally convinced me, specially after she said she would miss me. I know right isn't she amazing! This would be the perfect way for us to keep in touch or so I hope.
Anyways what can I say, I'm just a normal teenager living in El Salvador and trying to earn my bachelor's degree. Who knew that it would be so complicated to get one... I mean even deciding what to study has been very challenging for me but hopefully things will change from now on. I'm currently in the process of relocating to La Plata, Argentina to pursue my dreams. If everything goes well I will be there next year in January and if not then I'll just have to accomplish my dreams here.
No comments:
Post a Comment