![]() |
| With my older brother |
Monday, December 10, 2012
Dealing with things like this
This day had two very different moods so to say. So my brother just randomly told me that he wanted to go out and eat and on top of that, he was going to pay for it. Now this might seem usual to other people but with my brother that's nothing common. My brother hates going out, I can even dare to say he despises going out. You basically have to drag him out of the house but I guess that miracles do happen or so I naively thought. On our way there the real reasons came out he said that we were going to "celebrate" my upcoming birthday, meaning that he most likely didn't want me dragging him out next sunday to celebrate my actual birthday, I knew that it was too good to be true.
After we were done "celebrating" I headed out to church like on any other regular Sunday. Everything was going fine, that is until two very suspicious man got on the bus. You could tell it meant trouble since they had tattoos everywhere and at least here in El Salvador it's not very common to see "normal" people with that many tattoos. When they got on they didn't pay for the bus, instead one stayed in the front and the other headed to the back. The one in the front started by saying that he was feeling generous today and wasn't going to take our belongings, instead he just wanted money from everyone. Nobody even hesitated for a minute and handed over money to him and absolutely no one did anything to try to stop him as well. After they had gotten money from everyone, including myself, they headed over to the driver and mockingly paid him with the money that they had taken from us. Afterwards they got off the bus, and were probably headed over to a different bus to do the same monstrosity all over again. That's just one of the many injustices that I have to deal with while living in El Salvador...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment