Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Puerto Madero and Casa Rosada

So at the place I live in cony had to get some things at Buenos Aires, and since it's been a while since I came here and I still haven't gone I decided to tag along. I am so glad I did because otherwise I would have missed out on so much. We took the train to get to Constitucion and the ticket only costs around 2.87 pesos, not even a dollar. After we got there we took the metro so that we wouldn't have to walk yeah I know lazy us. Our first stop was puerto madero, it really is beautiful, there are a lot of good places to eat at and things to see. Since we just went sight seeing I can't really recommend any good places to eat at, but I am sure you'll find something you like there.

yeah that's my friend pointing at the amazing view we had. 


After puerto madero we went to la Casa Rosada, which is the presidential house. I recommend taking the tour around the whole place, they have a guide who explains things in Spanish and then in English in case you are not fluent. The whole tour lasts around 45 minutes or so and it is so worth the time. They can answer any questions you have as well so don't forget to ask if there is something that you have been just dying to know. 

Display of famous Argentinians 

It was getting late pretty fast so we decided to call it a day and head back to La Plata, next time I will definitely take my camera with me so that I can take better pictures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment